Pheromones in the Mainstream News Media
Science of Phermax Attraction in the News Media
Sexual Pheromones and Sexual Desire
Imagine an invisible, undetectable force that’s powerful enough to override your sense of reason yet draws you to someone with an almost animal passion. These aren’t Cupid’s mythological arrows, but real shots of human pheromones. Scientists have been researching for years whether or not humans, like other animals, exude these secret scents, with attention focused on a small organ composed of two small pits a few centimeters up the nose… Read the Discovery Health Report
Pheromones: Potential participants in your sex life
You’ve never heard of pheromones? Well, it’s time to learn about the part they play in your sex life, because it could be substantial. The concept of a human pheromone, or sexual scent of attraction, has been debated and researched for years… Read the CNN Report
Yes, Virginia, There Is a Pheromone
Women who are nervous, tense, or suffering from PMS might want to try snuggling up to a man — preferably one who is hairy and hasn’t showered recently. A new study indicates that women who sniff a chemical found in male skin and body hair can reduce nervousness, tension, and other negative feelings… Read the WebMD Report
Are Pheromones a Secret Weapon For Dating?
Odorless pheromones are secreted by many animals to attract mates. But they’re also synthesized and marketed to consumers as potions to increase sexual attractiveness. They’ve been sold for years, but new studies and claims are making these items hotter than ever. Paris Hilton knows. She added them to her latest perfume… Read the ABC 20/20 Report
Study finds proof that humans react to pheromones
The power of smell is undeniable, as the multi-billion dollar perfume industry testifies …… researchers at the University of Chicago say they have the first proof that humans produce and react to pheromones… Read the CNN report
Human Pheromone Link May Have Been Found
Scientists have identified the first human gene that may be linked to pheromones, the odorless molecules that in other animals trigger primal urges including sex, defense and kinship… Read the New York Times article
Love Is All in Your Head?
Users of pheromones, but not of an inactive control substance, had increased frequency of informal dates, affectionate gestures, sleeping next to a romantic partner, foreplay, and sexual intercourse… Read the WebMD article
University of Chicago researchers establish proof of human pheromone
A University of Chicago researcher has established the first scientific proof for human pheromones, compounds undetectable as odors but which have a major impact on the timing of ovulation… Read the press release from the University of Chicago
Study Finds Brain Differences In Reaction To Testosterone Scent
These chemicals are thought to be pheromones – molecules known to trigger responses such as defense and sex in many animals… Read the report from CBS News
Secrets of human attraction
A gene that could explain how humans pick up powerful chemical signals called pheromones may have been pinpointed for the first time. The discovery promises to give scientists a new understanding of our basic instincts… Read the BBC News report
Got Pheromones? Get Affection
Forget the expensive French perfumes. If a woman really wants to reel a man in, all she needs to do is dab a dose of odorless pheromones strategically to her pulse points, and men will shower her with affection… Read the WebMD article
A love potion composed of pheromones, synthesized chemical compounds that mimic secretions produced by the human body
Scientific studies have actually shown that subjects who used synthesized pheromones had sex more often (a 47% increase in sexual intercourse) than those who used a placebo a 9.5% increase… Read the LA Times report
TRY 30 DAYS! RISK FREE!NO CREDIT CARD NECESSARY
- Natalie Portman and Nicole Kidman Get Naked!
- Charlie Sheen Does it Again
- Paris Hilton Gets It…
- New Study: Girls May Dump Their Guys as Weather Warms
- The KING has spoken: PHERMAX is the Best Unscented, Ultra Concentrated, Discount Pheromones on the Planet!
- Two and a Half Men Camel Filters and Pheromones
- Pheromone Diaries | How I met the girl of my dreams
- Science of Attraction
- ABC News: Do Pheromones Work?
- Washington Post: Brain Reacts To Sex-Specific Chemicals
- U.C. Berkeley Androstadienone Breakthrough!
- Phermax Pheromones Gave Me My Balls Back!
- Do Looks Matter To Women?
- Pickup Artists, Pheromones and Body Language
- Boost Your Confidence with the Ladies
- Attract Women Like a Secret Agent
- Two Girls Kissing
- Rock Music Attracts Women?
- The Science of Attraction
- Science of Seduction
- Another Nite in Pheromone Paradise…
- Hot Tips | Sexual Attraction is Chemistry
- Don Juan or Casanova?
- First rule in attracting women
- Looking for Love?
- Do Pheromones Work? Look at what Real People are saying
- The Prince and the frog
- Top Five Phermax Comments of 2009
- Hot Tips | Treat All Women the Same
- Hot Tips | Welcome to the World of the Attractor
- Pheromones, Real People and Wild Turkeys?
- Pheromones | Be careful what you wish for…
- Phermax | Turn up the heat in the bedroom
- Hollywood Celebrities Understand Attraction…
- Dial Magnetic | Pheromones have Finally Penitrated the Mainstream!
- One way to meet girls:)
- Lindsay Lohan is Single and Looking…
- Still in Love? Get Your Ex Back with PHERMAX!
- Discount Pheromones|30 day Supply of Phermax
- Mystery of Pheromones to Attract Solved…
- Attract Women like a Celebrity with Pheromones
- Single? You’re not alone
- Screaming Orgasm for the price of a $10 drink?
- Swingers Club
- From Rusty-o to Romeo…
- Second rule in attracting women
- Sex or Love…
- Phermax Drives women Crazy!
- Would you Date Christina Ricci?
- Katie Price ‘Precious Love’ Perfume Launch